Airdrie/Bow Valley Children's Services
- Unit 100, 209 Centre Avenue SW Airdrie, Alberta T4B 3L8
- Airdrie, Alberta
Children’s Services offers a range of supports and resources for children, youth and families:
- Adoption and post adoption - Find out about adoption processes and statistics, access adoption records, and other post-adoption services.
- Child care - Funding, supports and services for families and child care staff and operators.
- Child guardianship, foster care and kinship care - How to become a guardian, foster parent or kinship caregiver, and support for caregivers.
- Child intervention - Services, supports and resources to protect children and youth from harmful situations.
- Family supports - Child and family services, interventions and support programs, and the Office of the Child and Youth Advocate.
- Parenting - Parenting supports and tips
If you need to report or get support after office hours, call Social Service Response Team at (403) 297-2995.