Legacy Place Society
- 25207 Bearspaw Pl, Calgary, AB T3R 1H5, Canada
- Rocky View County, Alberta
Provide empathetic support that builds resiliency individually and within our First Responder and Military Families.
All First Responder and Military Personnel have user friendly access to resources to build resiliency as an individual and/or as a family.
- Provide a confidential crisis response by telephone for First Responders, Veterans and Military Personnel, that facilitates connection to professional and peer support.
- Provide confidential and safe transitional housing to First Responders, Veterans and Military Personnel (individually or as a family) for their well-being, security and access to professional support, so that they can recover quickly from a broad range of serious difficulties.
- Increase knowledge, reduce stigma and enable networking by organizing and facilitating mental health and suicide awareness conferences for the Canadian Armed Forces, emergency medical/fire services and law enforcement communities.
Contact: 14032019945 or email@example.com