CUPS - Opioid Agonist Treatment

This treatment helps people manage opioid dependency with prescription drugs like Suboxone and methadone. 

Who is the treatment for?

You must be a low-income earner with no regular family doctor. You will need a referral from CUPS Health Services.

What should I bring?

If you have an Alberta Health Care Card, please bring it. If you don’t have one, you may need to bring proof of low income or immigration documentation.

Contact: 14032061078 or