ACT Alberta - Victim Response Program
- ACT Alberta
- Victims of human trafficking
- Not The Physical Location; Please Call Or Email For Information
- Edmonton, Alberta
ACT Alberta has a Victim Response Program. This program supports the needs of victims of human trafficking. Some elements of support that a victim of human trafficking may receive from a Victim Response Coordinator include, but are not limited to:
- Face-to-face support
- Court support (i.e. attending court alongside a victim to provide emotional support)
- Assistance with filling out and submitting residency applications, work permit applications, and other paperwork or legal tasks.
- Coordinating referrals to any resources that a victim may need. Examples of this include shelter and basic needs, legal supports and trauma counselling.
- Connection to the appropriate enforcement and regulatory bodies. Examples include Employment Standards through Service Alberta, and law enforcement services such as police and RCMP.
Victim Response Coordinators have access to language interpretation services, allowing them to communicate with victims and partners in any language necessary.
Contact: 17804741104 or email@example.com