Canadian Celiac Association Edmonton Chapter
- Mon-Thurs 12-3pm
- 12122 68 St NW, Edmonton, AB T5B 1R1, Canada
- Edmonton, Alberta
The Edmonton Chapter serves people adversely affected by gluten with education, support, social events, and a variety of programs for all ages.
Some of our programs;
1. Monthly anti-panic sessions to introduce new Celiacs to our programs.
2. "Toolkit" for doctors, nurses and dietitians.
3. Welcome new members to our Chapter with phone calls, etc.
4. Publication of our bi-monthly newsletter.
5. Awareness presentation to various community groups, hospitals and schools; table at Wellness Show and hospitals.
6. We donate funds to encourage research into gluten-free diet cause and problems.
7. We have started programs for children with food problems.
8. We introduced "The right to safe food" program into Senior Care Centres, hospitals and colleges.
Contact: 17804852949 or email@example.com