Grande Prairie & District Victim Services
- Grande Prairie & District Victim Services
- Monday to Friday 8:30am – 12:00pm 1:00pm – 4:00pm
- Any victim of crime or tragedy
- 10202 99 St, Grande Prairie, AB T8V 2H4, Canada
- Grande Prairie, Alberta
The mission of Grande Prairie and District Victim Services is to provide a highly skilled, compassionate level of service to any victim of crime or tragedy, through our dedicated staff and trained volunteers. Our Victim Services Unit is a policed based, non-profit, charitable society that works with the RCMP to provide support, information and referrals to residents of Grande Prairie and District during times of crisis, trauma or tragedy, whether they are victims of crime, sudden death or family crisis.
Goals Of The Victim Services Program
- Lessen the immediate impact of a crime on the victim(s). Attempt to alleviate stress on the victim(s) through support, information and referrals.
- Provide information and support to assist victims to cope with the effects of crime and tragedy.
Contact: 17808305755 or firstname.lastname@example.org