LPCC - Practical Support Services
- Lethbridge Pregnancy Care Centre
- Monday - Friday, 9:00 - 5:00
- 116B 8 St S, Lethbridge, AB T1J 2J3, Canada
- Lethbridge, Alberta
*COVID-19 - we are able to help out with baby and maternity clothes, as well as diapers/wipes/formula (as we have them available) to those who are struggling financially during these difficult times.
For those that decide to carry their pregnancy to term, there can be a lot of things you suddenly need to figure out and that can be really hard. The LPCC wants to provide support and the clothing room is one practical way to do that.
Clothing Room Policy:
- You may use the clothing room once every 30 days. It is encouraged to select only items that you currently need.
- Use of the clothing room use is restricted to one client at a time. For this reason, it is requested that you make an appointment with your client advocate in advance.
- You may only use the clothing room for yourself and your children. If you know someone in need, please ask them to contact us and we will be happy to assist them.
Contact: 14039421819 or email@example.com