South Region Parents as Teachers
- South Region Parents as Teachers
- Office hours: Monday - Friday, 8:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Families with children 0-6 years.
- 309B, 1701 5 Ave. S. Lethbridge Ab T1j0w4
- Lethbridge, Alberta
COVID-19 UPDATE: South Region Parents as Teachers continues to enroll and serve families across Southwest Alberta through virtual and/or telecommunications visits.
How do you help your children learn, grow, and develop to realize their full potential? Your baby was born to learn and you are your child's first and most important teachers! Parents as Teachers provides information, support and encouragement parents need to help their child development optimally during the early years of life. We help you understand what to expect and connect you with resources to help keep you, your child and family healthy, strong and resilient.
You will receive:
- Personal visits customized to your needs
- Developmental monitoring and screenings to make sure your child is healthy, safe and developing on track
- Group connections
- Resource networking and referrals to community resources
Register in this FREE program during pregnancy or anytime before your child turns six. Ph 403-320-5983 to learn more.
Contact: 14033205983 or firstname.lastname@example.org