Stony Plain Family & Community Support Services (FCSS)
- Stony Plain Family and Community Support Services
- Monday-Friday 8:30 am - 4:30 pm
- #107 - 4613 52 Ave Unit 115, Stony Plain, AB T7Z 1E7, Canada
- Stony Plain, Alberta
Offering by phone/online services during COVID-19.
Stony Plain FCSS provides services and supports to a range of clients including individuals, families and community organizations.
We support inclusion for clients who may be marginalized such as Indigenous persons, persons with disabilities, visible minorities, LGBTQ2+, and newcomers to Canada.
Our services includes one-on-one supports, programs and workshops, community engagement events, and capacity building to support community partners. Our Volunteer centre helps to increase connections and support community development.
Our key initiatives include:
- preventing and reducing poverty,
- ending family violence,
- supporting positive mental health and
- enhancing inclusion and diversity.
Contact: 17809638583 or firstname.lastname@example.org