Archway - Discovery
- Archway Community Services
- Adults (19+) with diverse abilities
- 2539 Montvue Ave, Abbotsford, BC V2S 3V2, Canada
- Abbotsford, British Columbia
The Discovery Program assists adults aged 19 years and over, who are diagnosed with diverse abilities to increase their self-esteem, socialization skills, and increase their independence by providing opportunities to participate in a variety of community activities, including volunteer work experience. Our program is participant-centered, and our daily activities are designed to reflect individualized client interests and goals.
Discovery Program participants pay for most of their daily community activities. Participants are provided with a monthly activity schedule and will know in advance of upcoming activities and the cost of each. Participant’s can indicate if they wish to participate.
Who We Help
To be eligible for our Discovery Program;
- Participants must be a minimum of 19 years of age
- Be diagnosed with a developmental disability
- Be registered with CLBC, and be referred by their office
- Be motivated to participate in a Community Inclusion program, with daily group activities
Contact: 16048708725 or email@example.com