Archway - Homelessness Prevention Program
- Archway Community Services
- Drop-in Mondays from 8 am - 1 pm
- Persons at immediate risk of homelessness
- 2420 Montrose Ave, Abbotsford, BC V2S 3S9, Canada
- Abbotsford, British Columbia
The Homelessness Prevention Program is an initiative aimed at providing individuals in identified at-risk groups facing homelessness with portable rent supplements and support services to help them access rental housing in the private (non-subsidized) housing market.
To be eligible, you are at immediate risk of homelessness. This includes:
- Youth transitioning out of foster care
- Women who have experienced violence or are at risk of violence
- Individuals leaving the correctional or hospital systems
- Individuals of Aboriginal descent
- Rent supplements are for eligible individuals aged 19 years and older
- Individuals can receive assistance for up to a year in the program.
To Access the Homelessness Prevention Program
- Office drop-in hours are on Mondays between 8am and 1pm at 2420 Montrose Avenue
- Please call ahead as drop-in sessions are sometimes cancelled due to staff holidays or sickness
- If you call or email it can take up to a week to receive a response so the drop-in time is recommended.
Contact: 16048597681 or Jesse.Wegenast@archway.ca