Archway - Relationship Violence Prevention Program – Cultural Edition
- Archway Community Services
- Men focusing on prevention of violence in the home
- 2420 Montrose Ave, Abbotsford, BC V2S 3S9, Canada
- Abbotsford, British Columbia
The Relationship Violence Prevention Program- Cultural Edition program is a respectful relationship counseling group for men focusing on the prevention of violence in the home.
- Assaultive Men’s Psychotherapy Group, offered once a week for 16 weeks, three times a year.
- Family therapy to the couples who need it after finishing separate counselling groups.
- Community awareness workshops on topics such as self-esteem, anger management, family violence prevention, conflict resolution and parenting after separation.
- Information is also shared with other programs and the community on the issue of violence against women and children.
Who We Help
- Referrals are received from the Community Corrections offices in Abbotsford, Mission, Chilliwack and Maple Ridge.
- The program is offered in Punjabi, Hindi, Urdu and English.
To Access the Program
- A referral from your probation officer is needed
Phone: 604.859.7681 Extension 278
Contact: 16048597681 or Palwinder.email@example.com