NFLA - Beyond Blame
- Nanaimo Family Life Association
- 1070 Townsite Rd, Nanaimo, BC V9S 1M6, Canada
- Nanaimo, British Columbia
COVID19 UPDATE - This service has moved online via Zoom. Groups are being offered. To register, call our offices and you will be directed to the appropriate person.
A life-changing group that supports men to move beyond abusive behaviours and to build healthy relationships. This is a 30 hour program for men who want to stop being abusive and learn ways to build relationships based on equality and mutual respect.
You may want to consider participating if you are a man who:
- Is at risk or has a history of abusing others
- Wants to address power and abuse issues in relationships
The goals of the program are:
- to help men establish relationships based upon safety, equality and respect rather than violence and abuse, prioritizing the safety of the victim of abuse
- to assist men in taking responsibility for stopping their abusive behaviours and for building the relationships they prefer with their partners, children and other men.
Contact: 12507543331 or email@example.com