The Salvation Army Nanaimo - Community Family Services
- The Salvation Army Nanaimo Ministries
- Monday to Friday 9am to 1pm
- 19 Nicol St, Nanaimo, BC V9R 4S6, Canada
- Nanaimo, British Columbia
COVID 19 UPDATE:
- Community Services is open 9am to 1pm Monday to Friday
- Cooking and Non-Cooking Food Hampers are available during this time
- Income Tax information may be dropped off for free Income Tax Returns to be completed and picked up approximately 1 week later
- Drop-In for referrals to other Community Resources available
- 250-754-2621 for more information
Email for Salvation Army - Family Services is email@example.com
- Salvation Army Family Services - 19 Nicol Street (upstairs).
- Food hampers available Monday to Friday from 9:00am-1:00pm. Must show identification for self and everyone in the family. Bread & pastries available during meal times 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm & 4:00pm - 5:30pm Monday to Friday.
- Drop-in for assessment and referral to other community resources
Contact: 12507542621 or firstname.lastname@example.org