The 519 Friendly Check-in Program by Phone or Email (COVID-19)
- Monday to Friday 10am - 7pm; Saturday & Sunday 10am - 4pm
- 519 Church St, Toronto, ON M4Y 2C9, Canada
- Toronto, Ontario
COVID-19 Update: The 519 is doing everything it can to continue to respond to the urgent and immediate needs of our most vulnerable communities during the COVID-19 pandemic. As access to the community spaces is limited right now, the centre is offering communities a friendly phone or email check-in.
The program is:
- A check-in by The 519 staff once a week (by phone or email) during Monday to Friday.
- A service to check-in on how you are doing, and offer information and updates.
- The program is NOT a counselling session.
- Complete the following online form: https://the519.formstack.com/forms/friendly_phone_program Through this form, you may also give The 519 consent to contact emergency response services on your behalf and share your information with them, in case of an emergency.
- In person. Registration forms will also be available during The 519 takeaway meal service.
For updates, visit: https://www.the519.org/news/covid19-the519-info-updates
Contact: 14163926874 or PalsConnect@The519.org