LDAS - Academic Tutoring
- 18 or over
- 2221 Hanselman Ct, Saskatoon, SK S7L 6A8, Canada
- Saskatoon, Saskatchewan
Literacy program aimed at students with learning disabilities and “at-risk” readers. Introduces coping strategies to students with learning disabilities.
The Academic Tutoring Program provides:
- one-on-one instruction
- initial comprehensive testing
- enhanced self-esteem
- strategies for reading and writing
- strategies to aid with the comprehension process
- individualized programming geared to address student’s weaknesses
Please contact LDAS if you wish to obtain more information about the Academic Tutoring Program.
Contact: 13066524902 or email@example.com