Saskatoon Interval House
- This Is Not The Physical Location, Please Contact For Details
- Saskatoon, Saskatchewan
Women and children escaping violence find a safe haven at Interval House – a home where they can heal their physical and emotional scars and rebuild their lives.
What is it like to stay at Interval House?
- Staying at Interval House is free
- Children are welcome
- We offer one-on-one counseling
- We offer each family unit their own private bedroom in a communal living environment.
- The shelter is staffed 24/7/365 with security measures in place to help ensure your safety
Contact: 18883380880 or firstname.lastname@example.org