Family Development Program
- McMan Youth, Family and Community Services Association of Calgary & Area
- Monday to Friday 8:30 am to 4:30 pm
- Families with at risk child under 18 years old
- [email protected]
- 1538 25 Ave NE, Calgary, AB T2E 8Y3, Canada
- Calgary, Alberta
The Family Development Program provides individualized in-home support for families with children 0-18 years of age to increase their parenting skills and enhance family relationships. We work with families to help them:
- Learn new parenting strategies
- Increase their communication skills
- Build a strong network of connection and support
- Create a supportive and safe home environment
- Ensure the healthy development of the children
- Access community services and resources
The program is free of charge and typically lasts for 3-6 months.
Referrals for the Family Development Program may come from Children Service’s caseworkers, self-referral (parent/caregiver) or professionals.
Criteria: Families have at least one child residing in their home under the age of 18. If the child is living outside of the home, a plan for reunification must be in place.
Contact: 14035087722 or [email protected]