Sheldon Chumir - Injectable Opioid Agonist Therapy Program
- Sheldon Chumir
- 7 days a week, 7 am - 7 pm (closed 12-1 pm for lunch)
- Persons suffering severe opioid use disorder
- 8Th Floor - Room 8428 - 1213 4 St SW, Calgary, AB T2R 0X7, Canada
- Calgary, Alberta
Treatment clinic for clients suffering severe Opioid Use Disorder.
Outpatient treatment for individuals that have not been successful on methadone or suboxone. This service provides:
- clinically supervised setting
- medically prescribed hydromorphone for direct injection
Service will provide for the primary care needs of each client.