Elizabeth Fry Society - Edmonton - Community Resources Program
- 8:30a.m.–4:30p.m M to F
- Suite 900, 105 Street Building 10242 105 Street Edmonton, AB
- Edmonton, Alberta
The Community Resources Program offers psychological, educational, vocational, and practical assistance to women.
- One-on-one support, drop-in crisis support, and referrals
- Connection with people, agencies and programs in Edmonton that will help you reach your goals
- Access to a Resources Centre where you can get information on agencies, programs, or topics of interest, use a free phone, have coffee, and talk with other women
- A clothing room that you can get clothes from
- Shampoo, soap, deodorant etc. (as available) if you've just been released from prison
The Community Resources Program also offers Stoplifting, a group for adult women to help them understand the underlying issues that lead to shoplifting or fraud and help them make healthy choices.
Contact: 17807842205 or email@example.com