Resource Centre for Suicide Prevention
- Resource Centre for Suicide Prevention
- Monday to Friday, 8:30 am - 4:30 pm
- 10014 99 St, Grande Prairie, AB T8V, Canada
- Grande Prairie, Alberta
Our Vision is:
To reduce suicide, suicidal behaviour, and their effects, by promoting positive alternatives and healthy coping skills.
Our Mission is:
- To Listen to people’s stories and help them find hope and support through increased coping skills and healthy behaviours.
- To Raise Awareness and understanding of head health and to promote open dialogue in our community about mental health issues.
- To Support those who have suffered loss to suicide help them find understanding and strength to move forward.
- To Teach how to ask about suicidal thoughts and to reach out to help friends and family members find the support and resources they need to live healthy, productive lives.
If you are in crisis, please call the mental health help line
1-877-303-2642 24 Hours/7 Days A Week
If you need immediate help, call 911
If you are 20 or under, call the kids help phone 1-800-668-6868
Contact: 17805396680 or email@example.com