GP County FCSS - Home Support Program
- County of Grande Prairie Family & Community Support Services (FCSS)
- Residents in the County, including all Hamlets as well as the Town of Wembley.
- 10001 84 Ave, Clairmont, AB T0H 0W0, Canada
- Grande Prairie County No. 1, Alberta
The home support program provides in home support services for families and individuals.
Our program serves residents in the County, including all Hamlets as well as the Town of Wembley.
The home support program can provide:
- Light housekeeping,
- Meal preparation,
- Home management and budgeting,
- Drive clients to appointments and shopping,
- Relief for caregivers,
- Information and referrals to other community programs and agencies.
Our program can be short or long term and can help in situations such as:
- Supplemental support for seniors,
- Pre- or post-natal,
- Pre- or post-hospitalization,
- Emotional wellness,
- Long and short-term illness.
Our trained and skilled home support workers are caring and compassionate individuals who provide high quality, confidential and non-discriminatory service.
The fee for these services is on a sliding scale, determined by income. There is no charge for an assessment.