Lethbridge Alberta Supports Centre
- Monday to Friday, between 8:15 am to 4:30 pm.
- Seniors, people with disabilities, job seekers, parents and families, homelessness.
- Main Floor Provincial Building, 200 5 Ave S, Lethbridge, AB T1J 4L1, Canada
- Lethbridge, Alberta
Alberta Supports can help you access more than 30 programs and 120 services for seniors, people with disabilities, job seekers, parents and families, homelessness, financial assistance, abuse, and family violence prevention.
- financial needs
- children and youth
- parents and families
- people with disabilities
- guardianship and trusteeship
- abuse, bullying and family violence prevention