CALS - Head Start
- Community Association For Lasting Success (CALS)
- Mon - Fri 8:30-11:30, Mon - Thurs 12:15-3:30, Fri 8:30-3:30
- 5106 48 Ave, Vegreville, AB T9C 1L8, Canada
- Vegreville, Alberta
In collaboration with Vegreville Preschool, the Head Start program aims to create an inclusive learning environment where every child has the opportunity to achieve to his/her potential. As a team, we provide a 3-year old program, Monday, Wednesday and Friday mornings and a 4-year old program (4 half days or 2 full days) from Monday to Thursday.
Head Start acts as a hub for parents, teachers, and specialists to pool their resources while addressing potential barriers to school success. Children in the Head Start program may be need support in one or more of the following areas:
- expressive and/or receptive language development;
- English language development (ELL)
- speech sound production;
- fine and/or gross motor development;
- social-emotional competence and/or self-regulation skills; and
- support for families facing socio-economic constraints.
Contact: 17806323225 or firstname.lastname@example.org