Fraser Health Authority - Abbotsford Public Health Unit
- Fraser Health - Abbotsford Public Health Unit
- Monday to Friday 8:30 am - 4:30 pm
- #104 - 34194 Marshall Rd, Abbotsford, BC V2S 1L9, Canada
- Abbotsford, British Columbia
COVID-19 Update: Effective immediately, we are restricting visitors to ESSENTIAL VISITS ONLY at all of our sites through controlled access points.
The province has created a phone service to provide non-medical information about COVID-19, including the latest information on travel recommendations and social distancing. Information is available in more than 110 languages, 7:30 am - 8 pm at 1-888-COVID19 (1-888-268-4319) or via text message at 1-888-268-4319.
Our public health units offer a range of services to promote health and wellness in the community. These services include but are not limited to:
- pregnancy and early motherhood care
- early childhood development
- speech therapy
- hearing clinics
- dental care
- youth clinics
- harm reduction