Fraser Health - Eating Disorders Program
- Monday - Friday, 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
- Adults dealing with anorexia nervosa, bulimia nervosa and avoidant/restrictive food intake disorder.
- 11-32700 George Ferguson Way, Abbotsford, BC V2T 4V6, Canada
- Abbotsford, British Columbia
The Fraser East Eating Disorders Program serves residents in Abbotsford and Mission.
- Clients are referred into our program by their family doctors.
- All clients are required to have their family doctor complete a detailed referral including current lab and electrocardiogram.
- Referrals will be assessed by our team, and prioritized according to urgency on the basis of that assessment.
- In collaboration with the client, an initial treatment plan will be recommended.
- If needed, youth and adults will be referred to provincial tertiary facilities at St. Paul's Hospital, B.C. Children's Hospital and Looking Glass Residence.