JHS Okanagan - Gateway
- John Howard Society of Okanagan & Kootenay
- [email protected]
- 1440 St Paul St, Kelowna, BC V1Y 2E6, Canada
- Kelowna, British Columbia
Located in downtown Kelowna, Gateway is an open space where individuals connected to our services can access as long as doors are open. The space is an extension of our outreach and community inclusion supports.
- Free Wi-Fi & computer use
- Private bathroom & shower
- Harm reduction supplies (ex. naloxone kits & condoms)
- Gym passes
- Bus tickets (as supplies lasts)
- Direct access to Connection activities and support workers
- Food deliveries by the Food Bank
Gateway is a safe-place for everyone that comes through it's doors. Meaning, anyone can relax and be fully self-expressed, without fear of being made to feel uncomfortable, unwelcome, unequal, or unsafe on account of biological sex, age, physical, mental ability and any other way a person identifies or is orientated. It is a place where there are rules that exist to guard each person's self-respect, dignity, and safety as well as rules that strongly encourage everyone to respect others.
Contact: 12503007814 or [email protected]