Nanaimo Youth Services Association
- Nanaimo Youth Services Association
- Programs for youth aged 17 to 29
- 290 Bastion St, Nanaimo, BC V9R 3A4, Canada
- Nanaimo, British Columbia
COVID19 Update: To follow government guidance, we're operating under a Pandemic Safety Policy which provides for services by appointment only. While in the office, clients are expected to practice social distancing and/or wear a mask if the two-metre distance cannot be maintained. Youth can contact NYSA for supports via telephone or Internet
Provide support, training programs, workshops, employment wage subsidy programs, life skills and job entry to youth from ages 17 to 29. Ongoing programs include:
1. ACCESS BladeRunners - wage subsidy training program that promotes employment opportunities and trades training
2. Employment Keep It - comprehensive employment training with wage subsidy component
3. Supportive Living Program - provides life skills and other supports to youth-in-care referred to it by MCFD.
4. Youth housing - provides safe, supportive, affordable housing to youth ages 16-19 and 19 to 25.
Contact: 12507541989 or email@example.com