Rescue And Sanctuary For Threatened Animals (RASTA)
- [email protected]
- 9233 Chemainus Rd, Chemainus, BC V0R 1K5, Canada
- North Cowichan, British Columbia
1. Taking in and providing shelter to abandoned, abused, homeless and neglected animals that slip through the cracks of other rescue organizations.
2. Providing medical attention, rehabilitation, socialization and training to rescued animals.
3. Coordinating re-homing efforts for animals in need of homes.
4. Providing permanent refuge to animals that cannot be placed in adoptive homes.
5. Educating the public by providing free information and counselling regarding responsible animal stewardship (ex. spay/neuter) and current animal welfare issues.
6. Providing free educational and interactive tours of the sanctuary to the public.
Contact: 12505339324 or [email protected]