British Columbia Society for Male Survivors of Sexual Abuse
- M, Thurs 9-5:30p / Tues,W,F 9-6:30p / Sat 9-4:30pm
- 3126 W Broadway, Vancouver, BC V6K 2H3, Canada
- Vancouver, British Columbia
The British Columbia Society for Male Survivors of Sexual Abuse (BCSMSSA) is a non-profit society established to provide therapeutic services for males who have been sexually abused at some time in their lives. As specifically outlined in our constitution, our purposes are to:
- Provide treatment and support services to male survivors of sexual abuse and support significant-others and relatives of the survivors.
- Acquire and develop educational material concerning sexual abuse of males.
- Gather statistics for dissemination to professionals and the community at large.
- Assist in establishing within British Columbia new agencies dealing with male survivors of sexual abuse by providing training opportunities, whenever possible, to interested personnel.
- Ensure clear, consistent communication in dealing with other involved agencies or professionals in order to guarantee comprehensive case management.
Contact: 16046826482 or email@example.com