The Bridge - Naloxone Training
- The Bridge Youth & Family Services
- #8 - 2604 Enterprise Way, Kelowna, BC V1X 7Y5, Canada
- Kelowna, British Columbia
The Bridge offers free training on how to administer Naloxone as a response to the provincial overdose crisis and public health emergency. The training takes approximately one hour and our award-winning nursing staff will teach you:
- How to recognize an opioid overdose
- How to administer Naloxone in an overdose situation
- Hands-on training to properly perform the injection
All participants will leave with a Naloxone kit and the knowledge on how to use them properly
Naloxone is a form of first aid in situations involving an opioid overdose. We strongly encourage all members of our community to be ready to deliver this life-saving medication. Evidence shows members of the public can effectively respond to opioid overdoses, as waiting for Emergency Medical Services can have fatal consequences.
Naloxone kits can be picked up for free from Adult Withdrawal Management at our Hwy 33 facility or our main office on Enterprise Way.
Free online training available at https://towardtheheart.com/
Contact: 12507630456 or email@example.com