Phoenix Transition Society - Harmony House
- Prince George, British Columbia
Harmony House is a safe house whose mission is to provide support to pregnant women and new mothers struggling with mental health and or addictions.
The house provides 24-hour staffing consisting of a registered nurse, trained early childhood education workers, and experienced support workers. Program goals include:
- Aboriginal elders mentorship
- Reconnecting to cultural values
- Strengthening maternal bonds
- Promoting strength with confidence
- Wormen will transition to independence and provide a safe and caring home for themselves and their children.