AFM Brandon - Manitoba Opioid Support & Treatment (MOST)
- The Addictions Foundation of Manitoba
- Individuals in Brandon and surrounding area dependent on opioids
- [email protected]
- 510 Frederick St, Brandon, MB R7A 6Z4, Canada
- Brandon, Manitoba
COVID-19 UPDATE: still open to participants. access to walk-in RAAM clinic for advice, medication, counselling and support.
The Manitoba Opioid Support and Treatment (MOST) Program supports individuals who are dependent on opioids by prescribing medication that reduces the symptoms of withdrawal as well as providing counselling and other supports.
AFM offers this program in Winnipeg and Brandon.
Components of the program include:
- Counselling and support
- Health education and promotion
- Disease prevention education, including a needle exchange
- Assisting clients to link with other community based supports and services
Contact: 12047293838 or [email protected]