MCFS - Brandon - Family Support Programs
- [email protected]
- 141 Rosser Ave, Brandon, MB R7A 0J6, Canada
- Brandon, Manitoba
The Family Support Program provides:
- Parent Support Education involves individual work with parents in their home to enhance their parenting skills and abilities and build on their existing strengths.
- Respite involves the provision of safe alternative care for children so that parents are able to attend programming, classes and therapy.
- Supported Family Time involves supporting parents who have children in the care of the Agency engage in a gradual resumption of their role as the caregiver to their children in order to facilitate reunification. Individual support is provided to the family in order to resolve identified concerns and enhance the parent's competencies and strengths.
- Emergency Support - In times of crisis the Agency provides families with support such as transportation, emergency food, milk and diapers, emergency respite and support services.
Contact: 12047278540 or [email protected]