Prairie Oasis Senior Centre
- Monday to Friday 9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- [email protected]
- 241 8Th Street, Brandon, MB R7A 3X2, Canada
- Brandon, Manitoba
The Prairie Oasis Senior Centre is a charitable organization and a community focal point on aging. A place where persons fifty plus come together for services and activities, which enhance their dignity, support their independence and encourage their involvement in and with the community.
Programs & services:
- Educational programs - demonstrations and displays, seminars, courses, choir, painting classes and crafts.
- Outreach - advocacy, suppers, programming malls and community events
- Recreational activities - bingo, scrabble, cribbage, bridge, floor shuffleboard, dances, exercises, bus trips, bean bag toss and special events.
- Meals on wheels - in house tray service and congregate noon meal.
- Well Health Clinics - exercise and meal programs, blood pressure, nutrition, flu shot and hearing testing.
- Hall rentals, banquets and catering
Contact: 12047276641 or [email protected]