Lake Winnipeg Foundation
- See COVID update below
- 300 Fort St, Winnipeg, MB R3C 1E5, Canada
- Winnipeg, Manitoba
COVID-19 UPDATE: ATTENTION: The LWF office is closed until further notice to protect the health of our staff team, our volunteers and supporters, and our community. The best way to reach staff is by email (addresses listed online) but please note that our response time may be delayed.
NLWF is an environmental non-governmental organization (ENGO) advocating for change and co-ordinating action to improve the health of Lake Winnipeg.
LWF's efforts are focused on research, public education, stewardship and collaboration. For example:
- LWF leads the Lake Winnipeg Health Plan, which identifies eight key actions to address the root causes of harmful algae blooms.
- LWF partners with other organizations and groups to educate citizens, push for evidence-based policy, and encourage innovation and excellence in water stewardship.
- LWF provides subsidies for school field trips.
- LWF offers presentations to schools and community groups.
Contact: 12049560436 or email@example.com