Newfoundland And Labrador Foster Families Association
- [email protected]
- Suite 211, 90 O'leary Avenue St. John's, NL A1B 2C7
- St. John's, Newfoundland And Labrador
The Newfoundland and Labrador Foster Families Association was established in 1981 as a not for profit registered charity.
* To advance and promote the professional role of foster parents.
* To provide a collective voice for Foster Families in Newfoundland and Labrador.
* To promote collaborative partnerships that strengthen policies, programs and services which enhance the care and support provided to children and families in a manner that is sensitive to their cultural and individual needs.
Roles and Responsibilities
The Association has responsibilities in the areas of Education, Recruitment, Retention/Support and Advocacy and works with its community partners to meet these responsibilities.
Contact: 17097540213 or [email protected]