Seasons Centre for Grieving Children - Child Groups
- Ages 5 - 12
- 38 Mcdonald St, Barrie, ON L4M 1P1, Canada
- Barrie, Ontario
Our children’s programs are for participants ages 5-12, with groups meeting biweekly for 1 1/2 hours. The group begins with an opening circle and an activity. Activities are designed to help explore and openly discuss emotions and challenges the children may be feeling in their grief process. Activities also provide the necessary tools to help children cope with intense emotions.
Children tend to be energetic in their grief.
What About Me?
- For children living with an immediate family member who has a terminal illness
Sons and Daughters
- For children who have had a primary caregiver die due to illness or accident
- For children who are grieving the death of a sibling
Child Survivors of Suicide
- For children who have had a parent or sibling die by suicide
- For children who have had a primary caregiver die due to accidental overdose
Contact: 17057215437 or firstname.lastname@example.org