Addictions and Mental Health Services - Hastings Prince Edward - Problem Gambling Services
- Addictions and Mental Health Services - Hastings Prince Edward
- Offered At Various Locations, Please Call For More Information
- Belleville, Ontario
Counselling/Treatment Services Provided Include:
- Initial and ongoing assessment
- Treatment planning
- Case management activities
- Brief intervention
- Lifestyle and personal counselling
- Relapse Prevention
- Family intervention
- Follow-up and aftercare
- Outreach activities – early intervention
Services are designed to assist the individual to develop skills to manage gambling and related problems, and/or maintain and enhance treatment goals.
Services typically offered in office, however, may be offered in a variety of settings including outreach to the service recipient’s home, school, or other service setting.
Anyone concerned about their gambling can access services regardless of their stage of change simply by contacting the agency directly to request services or afterhours may contact central intake at: 310-OPEN.
If concerned about someone else’s gambling you can call AMHS-HPE directly for information and referrals for further assistance.
Contact: 16139674734 or email@example.com