PCHS Brampton - Sahara Opioids Addiction Program
- 16 years + South Asian clients with opioids addiction
- 50 Sunny Meadow Blvd Suite # 201 Brampton, ON L6R 0Y7
- Brampton, Ontario
In collaboration with CW LHIN’s Narcotic Strategy, Punjabi Community Health Services (PCHS) has developed the Sahara Opioids Addiction Program.
Sahara Opioids Addiction Program (SOAP) caters to the needs of the 16 years + South Asian clients with opioids addiction.
This Program Offers:
- Linguistically and culturally appropriate services
- Outreach into the community including agencies
- Assessment and referral to appropriate services
- One to one supportive counselling
- Group program for people with opioids addiction
- Work closely with family members
- Provides home visits
- Work with many partners/agencies who specialize in opioids addiction
Case Manager meets with the client at a location that is most convenient, safe and comfortable for the client.
Contact: 19056770889 or email@example.com