Emergency Support Committee for Refugees
- [email protected]
- 438 Hughson St N, Hamilton, ON L8L 4N5, Canada
- Hamilton, Ontario
The ESCR works in partnership with North Hamilton Community Health Centre and collaborates with local agencies and community groups.
- The Revolving Loan Fund: Allows local refugees, immigrants and other migrants to pay for permanent residence applications, family reunification needs and other emergency needs. Loans go to people who have no other alternatives.
- A resource to immigrants with precarious immigration status in our community including women whose sponsorship has been withdrawn and there is evidence of domestic violence; refused refugees, people applying on humanitarian grounds, people without status; migrant workers, etc.
- To nurture our partnership with North Hamilton Community Health Centre where front line workers usually encounter vulnerable individuals and families in dire need of financial support.
- To actively participate with Sanctuary Hamilton and other organizations to ensure implementation of services for people with precarious status.
Contact: 19055236611 or [email protected]