Support Programs - Ontario Works Adult Dental
- Adults (age 18 and over)
- 71 Main St W, Hamilton, ON L8P 4Y5, Canada
- Hamilton, Ontario
Ontario Works Adults (age 18 and over):
- Participant to provide their “Ontario Works Dental Benefit Eligibility Card” for the month of treatment to their dentist of choice
- A Dental Benefit Eligibility Card for the month of treatment must be provided to the dentist, this is provided monthly with the Ontario Works cheque/direct banking deposit statement
- Dental Card replacement: If you require a dental card replacement please call the Ontario Works Program 905-546-4800 and press #3. A dental card can be faxed to the dentist of your choice and/or mailed to your home address.
- City of Hamilton sets the Schedule for the Discretionary Adult Emergency Dental Treatment Plan Services and Fees for this program.
Contact: 19055462489 or firstname.lastname@example.org