THRIVE - Sexual Abuse Assessment & Treatment Program
- Monday to Friday, 8:30a.m. to 4:30p.m
- Residents of the Greater Hamilton Area pay no fees for services.
- [email protected]
- 460 Main St E, Hamilton, ON L8N, Canada
- Hamilton, Ontario
This program offers comprehensive assessment and specialized intervention and treatment as follows:
- For children and youth up to age 18 who have been sexually victimized
- For children under age 12 who have sexually victimized other children
- For children and youth up to age 18 who have engaged in intrafamilial sexual abuse
Comprehensive Assessment: For the duration of the assessment, the children need to be in a safe and stable living environment. Separate assessments are conducted on each child with specific recommendations for treatment. Family involvement and safety planning is an integral part of the process.
Intervention/Treatment: Recommendations for treatment come from the assessment report. Treatment planning is individualized to each child/youth.
Three Phase Treatment Approach: Like the Assessment, treatment planning in the area of child sexual victimization is complex and demands a specialized approach.
Contact: 19055231020 or [email protected]