Location

Bronson Centre

Bronson Centre is a registered not-for-profit charitable corporation that provides affordable rental space to other non-profits, charities, cultural associations, and the community at large. Our oldest building dates back to 1928 and offers spacious, high ceilinged rooms. Additional buildings followed in a timely fashion. The Dr. D.A. Kearns Memorial Building went up in 1948 and was later followed by the North Wing (originally a convent) in 1952. In 1962, the building as we know it today was completed with a main foyer and auditorium.

As a high school and now as a dynamic community hub, we are part of the heart, soul, and memory of Ottawa residents far and wide.

Contact: 16132375550 or bci-admin@bronsoncentre.ca