Mainstream - Supported Living Program
- Mon - Thurs 9:00am - 5:00 pm, Fri 9:00am - 3:00pm
- [email protected]
- 263 Pelham Rd, St. Catharines, ON L2S 1X7, Canada
- St. Catharines, Ontario
The Supported Living program provides residential support to adults with a developmental difference in a group living situation.
Supports are provided 24 hours a day for all areas of a person’s life. Staffing and supports are based on individual need and vary between each housing location.
Supports promote personal choice, personal growth and development and community involvement.
Supported Living Services:
- Activities of daily living
- Personal care
- Medication management
- Budgeting and Money Management
- Lifeskills development
- Community Safety Skills
- Support at medical appointments
- Developing and maintaining relationships
- Accessing the community
- Recreation and leisure opportunities
Contact: 19059343924 or [email protected]