Bartimaeus Toronto - One-to-One Support
- Children and adolescents who are exhibiting unusual behaviours and/or are mental health challenge.
- 290 N Queen St, Etobicoke, ON M9C 5H5, Canada
- Toronto, Ontario
One-to-one support for children and adolescents who are exhibiting unusual behaviours and/or are experiencing mental health challenges such as anxiety, depression, obsessive-compulsive disorder, schizophrenia, bipolar disorder, and eating disorder, among others.
Families typically call Bartimaeus when there is a concern that a child or an adolescent is:
- displaying aggressive/violent behaviours
- overly withdrawn or has difficulty with establishing/maintaining social relationships
- experiencing marked decrease in academic performance
- hurting themselves, such as cutting, or has suicidal thoughts/ideation
- experiencing severe mood swings
- experiencing self-care difficulties
- having issues with substance abuse
Services are offered in the family home, hospital, at school, university/college campus, or anywhere in the community, and often during transitions in a child’s or an adolescent’s life.