Bellwood Health Services - Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder Program
- Ages 18-65, Principal diagnosis is OCD with severe symptoms
- 175 Brentcliffe Rd, Toronto, ON M4G 0C5, Canada
- Toronto, Ontario
The Thompson Centre’s Intensive Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD) Treatment Model integrates psychological and psychopharmacological interventions to provide a comprehensive approach to care for people with severe and impairing OCD.
This program is available in a residential treatment environment, but can also be attended as a day patient when feasible- see details below.
Our intensive treatment is focused on intensive cognitive-behavioural therapy (CBT), with approximately 4 hours of exposure and response prevention (ERP) daily.
The program also includes;
- medication management
- individual and group CBT treatment
- group psychotherapy, including ACT, mindfulness, DBT, and other therapeutic approaches
- occupational therapy
- comprehensive discharge planning
- family support/therapy
- art therapy
- therapeutic recreational activities
Contact: 14164950926 or firstname.lastname@example.org