CMHA Windsor-Essex - Justice Support Services
- Persons 16+ who have been involved or at risk of involvement with the criminal justice system.
- [email protected]
- 1400 Windsor Ave, Windsor, ON N8X 3L9, Canada
- Windsor, Ontario
Justice Support Services helps individuals who are involved in or at risk of becoming involved in the criminal justice system. Court support workers provide support to individuals with mental illness involved in the court system and link them to other mental health services and treatment such as:
- Assertive Outreach
- Information and Education
- Consultation with Providers In The Justice System
- Support and Linkage To Community Resources
- Person Centered Planning
- Skill Development
- Supportive Counselling
- Crisis Planning/Prevention/Intervention
- Assistance with Symptom Management
- Medication Support
- Client and Systemic Advocacy
- Public/Professional Education
- Provision of a Safe Bed in the Community - short-term support and access to a ‘safe place’ for stabilization and linkage to mental health supports.
Justice Case Management provides ongoing supports to individuals who are connected to the Criminal Justice System until such time as these matters are resolved and established goals have been realized.
Contact: 15192557440 or [email protected]