CMHA Windsor-Essex - Mobile Outreach & Support Team (MOST)
- Monday-Friday 5:30 pm - 9 pm
- 1400 Windsor Ave, Windsor, ON N8X 3L9, Canada
- Windsor, Ontario
The Mobile Outreach & Support Team (MOST) supports those who are street involved and who may need direction on housing, personal care, mental health and addictions.
It is a partnership between: Hotel-Dieu Grace Healthcare, CMHA-WECB, Family Services Windsor Essex and Assisted Living Southwestern Ontario (ALSO).
Services are free of charge and include:
- Delivery of basic supplies (socks, travel vouchers, food)
- Awareness and access to community services
- Connections & referrals to community services
For more information call or text (226) 787-5724 during hours of operation.
Contact: 12267875724 or firstname.lastname@example.org