- 2Nd Floor - 443 Ouellette Ave, Windsor, ON N9A 4J2, Canada
- Windsor, Ontario
WEFiGHT provides direct services to survivors of domestic and international human trafficking in the areas of forced labour, sex trafficking, and forced marriage. Direct services include identifying risk factors and vulnerabilities, intensive care management to assist in addressing factors to prevent recidivism and coordination with community partners. WEFiGHT partners with organizations across the province and country to advocate for systemic change and legislative reform.
WEFiGHT provides assistance with the immediate basic needs:
- Assistance with income support
- Assistance with shelter and long-term housing
- Clothing and food
- Advocacy with various agencies
- Support with the police and the court process
- Psychosocial supports to address trauma symptoms
- Immigration needs
Together, we empower lives & rekindle hope.
People are not to be bought and sold.